- Daily Market Update
- The Dow ended the day down 138.61 points or approximately -0.67%.
- The S&P 500 ended the day down 15.98 points or approximately -0.68%.
- The NASDAQ ended the day down 31.01 points or approximately -0.53%.
- Oil ended the day up $0.07 at $52.91 a barrel.
- Gold ended the day up $12.00 at $1,290.10 (please see article below for more information**)
Recommended further readings:
Wall Street’s fear gauge breaking out as geopolitical jitters mount into long weekend (CNBC)
India Gold Imports Said to Jump 582% on Festival, Wedding Demand (Bloomberg)**
China Takes Crude Crown as Output Lags Behind Rising Demand (Bloomberg)
Could mining asteroids save Earth? (CNBC*)
Health care company Dexcom sees shares slip amid potential competition from Apple (CNBC)
Apple considering teaming up with Foxconn for a multi-billion dollar investment in Toshiba chip unit: NHK (CNBC)
*The above article is paid content however, I do believe the information is important and relevant enough to include. I am not being compensated for recommending this article.