It’s perplexing to me just how many individuals work their tails off for someone else to help them earn a profit, yet fail to devote the time and energy needed to grow their own profit. In my opinion, everyone should run their lives as if they owned a business. Business owners have tremendous knowledge in […]
I know I have not touched on private equity and I do not plan on. However, this is a concise overview of private equity in a way that ties into the publicly traded stock market. Definitely worth a read.
To start off my first write-up, I will cover one of the most common and basic asset class, Equity in the early stage, Private Equity.
The most common and basic investment asset class is Equity. Equity is being valued since the formation of a company. Private Equity as an industry, invests and grows private and unlisted companies. Because of today’s environment and ease of creating a new business idea and company, the term “startup” today describes new businesses that have begun its operations. On top of this, there are claims that the new business ideas have to be innovative and new in any industry. However, companies have been built from scratch and grown over hundreds of years, where the big names are sitting on today’s stock exchanges.
The primary reason private equity investment came about was the need to raise operational capital by companies. As companies…
View original post 1,010 more words
A diligent investor uses fear as a safeguard against arrogance not as a sole decision maker.
As usual a great article from my friend over at howtostuffyourpig.com.
I am back from vacation and will be living in Australia for a while. There will be a new blog post tonight so stay tuned.
I will be in Europe from 8/20/2015 through 9/3/2015. I will try and keep up with the Daily News Breakdown however, I cannot promise there will be one everyday during this time period. They will continue after I return.
Thanks Loyal Readers,
The Financier Daily
Great article worth a read!
This is a great idea for fellow bloggers!
Per our usual agreement, here are the rules:
- Leave a link to your page or post in the comments of this post and/or in the comments of these MnG links: Meet n Greet from 7/12 and Meet n Greet from 7/31
- That means there are 3, three, opportunities to connect. This new comment thread and the threads from 7/12 and 7/31. If you have not left a link in all 3 please be sure to do so as this means more exposure for your page!!!
- Reblog this post. It helps you, it helps me, it helps everyone! So don’t be selfish, hit the reblog button.
- Edit your reblog post and add tags (i.e. reblogging, reblog, community, meet n greet, link party, etc.), it helps, trust me on this one.
- Share this post on social media. Many of my non-blogger friends love that I put the Meet n Greet on Facebook…
View original post 58 more words
A great article with a clear and easy to follow plan.