- Greece Prime Minister Steps Down
Greece’s Prime Minister, Alexis Tsipras, announced today that on Thursday he would resign. This is a move that should cause concern among European Leaders as the future of the recently agreed upon bailout once again becomes shaky.
- Shots Fired Across the DMZ
Tensions have mounted on both sides of the demilitarized zone as North Korea fired a rocket at South Korea prompting them to fire back with an artillery barrage. Today North Korea threatened to “start a military action” unless South Korea ceases all propaganda broadcasts and removes their loudspeakers within 24 hours; something South Korea is not likely to do.
- Interesting Articles from the web
- Credit Traders Gird for the Worst as Fed Loses Its Grip on Debt
- 10 Currencies That May Follow Tenge in Tumble Triggered by China